We know that Vinyl is as popular as ever right now, people are buying records, and demand is rising as more people get into vinyl. So, if you are the one that is interested in turntables for your office or compact space then, you might find this article helpful.
Well, when you talk about turntables, the first thing that comes to mind is, Are they affordable? Whether Are they portable and adjustable to your space or not? Yes, they are. Now, you can get the best compact record player, which justifies the word portable and compact. They come at a reasonable price and offer optimum quality features to let you listen to your favorite music.
We have done a bunch of research for you, ordered these turntables for you, and visited friends and places to better understand the specifications and features. After all the intense research, we provide you with the Best Small Footprint Turntable.
We are here to provide you with the list of the best audiophile turntables with small footprints. Along with the turntables review, we provide you with the buying guide and all the pointers you should expect from small footprint turntables later in the article. So, sit tight and read our review of these best turntables in different ranges.
List of Small Footprint Turntables in the Market
|Wrcibo Record Player||⭐⭐⭐⭐||https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F2VXLT2?ots=1&th=1&psc=1&asc_source=web&asc_campaign=web&asc_refurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rollingstone.com%2Fproduct-recommendations%2Felectronics%2Fbest-turntables-under-100-1210589%2F&linkCode=ll1&tag=gameswiki-20&linkId=b53b1106ead32f6e1d107f8c0e4cd58b&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl|
|ION Audio Max LP||⭐⭐⭐⭐||https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00COC61LO?ots=1&th=1&psc=1&asc_source=web&asc_campaign=web&asc_refurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rollingstone.com%2Fproduct-recommendations%2Felectronics%2Fbest-turntables-under-100-1210589%2F&linkCode=ll1&tag=gameswiki-20&linkId=bf36b95500d9b42947f3b716265350eb&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl|
|Victrola Vintage VSC-550BT||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQ2RBTZ?imprToken=Md0K2JvXmWzhJ9amP8jx3w&slotNum=5&linkCode=ll1&tag=gameswiki-20&linkId=c0da913bce69152381ee59fcd48ab8e5&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl|
|Byron Statics Vinyl Turntable Record Player||⭐⭐⭐⭐||https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J2NZLZS?imprToken=Md0K2JvXmWzhJ9amP8jx3w&slotNum=11&linkCode=ll1&tag=gameswiki-20&linkId=4224077813f2030b570c800d78f9075c&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl|
|Jensen JTA-230 3 Speed Stereo Turntable||⭐⭐⭐⭐||https://www.amazon.com/Jensen-JTA-230-Stereo-Turntable-Speakers/dp/B00BCA4116?&linkCode=ll1&tag=gameswiki-20&linkId=94a885c6f2236ed679d3a12225c5195b&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl|
|Crosley CR6019A-BK Executive||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||https://www.amazon.com/Crosley-CR6019A-BK-Executive-Portable-Turntable/dp/B00CORRXTS?&linkCode=ll1&tag=gameswiki-20&linkId=0068753c3d0aa5b30f7c9cbd7c4cd5e3&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl|
Crosley CR8005DP-BK1 Cruiser Plus Vintage 3-Speed
Key Features at Glance
- Dimension: 3.78″ W x 10.24″ D x 4.72″ H
- Speed of the Turntable: 3–Speed Turntable (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth Receiver & Bluetooth Out
- Speakers: Built-in Full-Range Stereo Speakers
- Driven: Belt-Driven turntable
- Adjustable Pitch Control: for controlling the RPM of a variety of Records
- Cueing Lever: for the proper placing of the tonearm
- Aux Input and Headphone Jacks: for getting the better experience
- RCA Output: For Attaching any external speaker system to get the better sound quality
The vintage experience is what comes to mind when you discuss the turntable. You can not ignore the Crosley when you discuss the quality stereo products. Crosley CR8005DP, aka Cruiser Plus, is the turntable that brings classic and modern aura together.
I ordered this unique device because I didn’t want to spend much on the turntable for the time being. When we opened the box, we got the CR8005DP-BK1 Cruiser Plus Turntable of the black all-in-one box and AC Adapter for proper compatibility.
The turntable’s central aspect is speed and versatility, as different records are of different sizes and work on different RPMs. This turntable works well selectively at 3–Speed (33, 45 & 78 RPM), as it comes with a 45 RPM Adapter.
- It is affordable and in reach of most people with nostalgia.
- It is customizable and helps you get versatility.
- We found the speed adjustment problem.
We have tested this turntable by playing all types of vinyl and found that it is perfect for beginners who are just wetting their shoes in the turntables and asking for portable and affordable options.
Wrcibo Record Player, Vintage Turntable 3
Key Features at Glance
- Speed of the Turntable: 3-Speed
- Driven: Belt Drive Vinyl Player
- Speakers: Built-in Stereo Speaker
- Aux-in & Headphone Jack: 3.5mm aux-in interface gives the variable options.
- RCA Output: for better audio Experience
- Ceramic stereo cartridge with sapphire stylus
- Natural Wood: Increases durability
- Detachable Dust Cover: Helps in preserving your Turntable
When you look for an affordable option, the Wrcibo Record player is another choice you can choose. When we unboxed it, we found it had a 3-speed turntable, with the belt-driven platter with the built-in stereo speaker for better quality.
After setting up, we utilized the aux and RCA feature to attach the devices to get the best stereo results.
- For us, it was cost-friendly and attractive appealing with a sleek design.
- With a wooden structure, it appears more durable.
- Its Built-in speakers are up to the standard.
- We found some needle issues that need to be fixed.
After careful analysis, we have decided that this is the best choice for beginners with a sense of music regarding portability and feasibility in the budget.
ION Audio Max LP
Key Features at Glance
- Built-In Speakers: for the better audio experience
- USB Output: for digital conversion of tracks
- Speed of the turntable: Premium 3-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM)
- Finishing: Wood finishing for an elegant appearance.
- Aux-in: Aux- input of 1/8 inch for converting or playing back material from a sources
- RCA Output: Peripheral speakers can be connected via the RCA outputs.
- Dust cover: for keeping your turntable dust-proof
We ordered the ION audio max LP, and it has the 3-speed option. The ION Max LP comes with a 45 RPM Adapter and Software that convert the digital to MP3 audio. There are options like Aux that helps you connect with the devices and built-in stereo speakers that provide the premium audio experience for your music taste.
We also tested the USB output function to convert the music digitally and then transfer them to the turntable. You get the RCA jacks to connect the external speaker to get a loud music feel.
- We found it an all-in-one player for having the qualities of expensive turntables.
- It is modern as well as robust and sturdy increasing its life.
- There is no method to adjust the tracking force or anti-skating. The record gets destroyed instead of gliding along.
When choosing the best reliable option at the most reasonable price, this is your go-to turntable. Its well-built design and structure remain a better choice for entry-level Turntables.
Victrola Vintage VSC-550BT
Key Features at Glance
- Built-in Bluetooth: to connect other devices
- Speed of the Turntable: 3-speed (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- Driven: belt-driven turntable
- Aux-in: 3.5mm aux-in jack for non-Bluetooth devices
- Built-in Stereo speakers: Enable musical songs everywhere.
- RCA: to connect your external speaker
- Headphone Jack: for your personal private experience
After ordering this turntable, we had high hopes, and after unboxing, they mostly appeared suitable. The Victrola Vintage is the turntable with the Bluetooth option to connect with modern devices like mobile phones, RCA jacks, and Aux-input.
It has the edge over others with the 3-speed and Bluetooth in one device.
Privacy: For better personal experience, there is also a headphone jack to make you feel good.
- The Bluetooth capability is a great feature
- The device is small and lightweight making it portable
- Easy to use for even children and teens.
- The tonearm often makes skipping that makes your vinyl weary.
If someone is looking for a portable and handy compact turntable option, it is the right choice for vinyl enthusiasts.
Byron Statics Vinyl Turntable Record Player 3
Key Features at Glance
- Speed: It comes with 3 Speed(33, 45 & 78)
- Speakers: Built-in Stereo Speakers for most satisfying audio
- Replacement Needle: you can replace your needle if they get old.
- RCA Line Out: for connecting other speakers
- Aux-in: provides the option to connect other than Bluetooth
- Portable Vintage Suitcase: helps you take to any place you want
Byron Statics Vinyl Turntable comes with the 3-speed belt-driven option in the low-budget category. We ordered and unboxed the turntable, and it appeared to be one of the best budget-friendly options with a reasonable built-in speaker and option for the external speakers in the form of RCA.
It also has a better needle or stylus experience and comes with the extra needle to replace after some time to preserve your records.
- Easy to use due to its fully automatic operations help you get a better experience.
- It has a lower resonance or vibrations that enhance the smooth experience.
- It is compatible with all the records to enjoy all kinds of music.
- The most significant disadvantage of this device is that it doesn’t have Bluetooth capability.
We have thoroughly analyzed the features of this turntable, we have concluded that it is one of the best options when you ask for a lightweight automatic device.
Key Features at Glance
- Driven: Automatic Belt-Driven Stereo Turntable
- Hi-Fi Turntable: Brings better quality audio experience
- Speed: 2 Speed (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
- Built-in USB: helps you transfer files from turntable to PC
- Dust Cover: it keeps your turntable safe and dust-proof
- Die-Cast Aluminum Platter: it brings the anti-resonant musical experience
- Built-in Aux-input: for connecting different devices with your turntable
- RCA Jack: 3.5mm for making connections with speakers
After receiving our Audio-Technica, we found one of the best anti-resonant mechanisms in this price range. It is an automatic belt-driven turntable that we found 2-speed, which somehow serves as its disadvantage.
Except for 2-speed, all other features we found up to mark, whether it’s RCA, or Aux along with the built-in speakers, were very diligent. A few features that we found tempting include the HI-fi and Die-cast Aluminium Platter that decrease the vibrations.
- All-in-one option for your music taste.
- It is a robust and sturdy turntable with a dust cover.
- Less noise and fewer vibrations help you get a better experience.
- It often brings skipping issues that make the distorting sound.
We found this turntable to be one of the best anti-resonant or vibration turntables for providing you with the most satisfying experience.
Jensen JTA-230 3 Speed Stereo Turntable
Key Features at Glance
- Driven: Belt-Driven Turntable
- Speed: 3-Speed Stereo Turntable 33, 45, and 78 RPM
- Speaker: Stereo Speaker System
- Software Included: for digital to MP3 format.
- Built-in USB connects and transfers music from the PC to the turntable and vice versa.
- Aux-input: for connecting the non-Bluetooth devices like iPod etc.
- Dust Cover: to keep your turntable safe, and that decreases maintenance.
- RCA Jack: for connecting different stereo devices.
Jensen is a complete turntable with better features, and the most prominent we discovered after unboxing was the auto-stop and pitch controller that helps you change the speed. These are a few features that you usually find inexpensive turntables.
As the speed and speakers are the essential features of the turntable, Jensen JTA provides the best experience in the form of 3-speed and built-in audio speakers.
- Auto-stop functions help in getting a pleasant experience and keeping your records safe.
- The pitch controller controls the volume and speeds, i.e., if you are DJ.
- We face issues with the built-in speaker of distorted audio in low pitch.
After careful and detailed features inspection, we realized that some features make this turntable unique, like auto stop and pitch control. So, an affordable and reliable unit for just starters.
Crosley CR6019A-BK Executive
Key Features at Glance
- Driven: Belt driven turntable
- 3 speeds: 33, 45, and 78 RPM records
- Aux input: for connecting different devices
- RCA: for attaching external speakers
- Headphone Jack: for a private experience
- Built-in USB: enabled to connect to Windows PC or Mac
- Built-in Speakers: Vibrant stereo speakers for a better audio experience
- Needle: NP6 needle for a smooth experience
Crosley is one of the mother brands. With this reputation, we ordered the Crosley Executive. After receiving it, we analyzed the turntable thoroughly and learned the necessary features.
We tested the turntable’s speed and found that it works well with the belt-driven feature to play the record and RCA and Aux for a better external experience. Moreover, the USB options work pretty well to change the format of the music and for a smooth vintage experience.
- It is a portable and elegant device for taking from one place to another.
- Easy to set up and lowers the user’s stress.
- We found some skipping issues that cause problems in the pleasant music experience.
When it comes to compactness and portability, then this is your go. It has better sound quality.
You may also check:
Best Fully Automatic Turntables
What to Expect from Small Footprint Turntable?
If you are buying a turntable with a small footprint, you must look for a compact size as you are looking for a smaller space.
The weight should be optimum, making it less noisy. In addition, the automatic features, Bluetooth capability, and modern features help you connect to modern digital devices.
You can expect it to be belt-driven or direct driven, with features like USB and 2 or 3 Speed of the turntable.
If a portable, compact, and turntable with a small footprint accompanying all these features, then it is a perfect choice you can look for.
What should I look for in a turntable?
If you are looking for the best small footprint turntable, you need to consider these factors before buying them.
When buying, speed is the primary factor you keep in mind, and some turntables work on 33, 45, or 78. You need to choose according to your needs and the vinyl you have and choose whether you want 2-speed or 3-speed turntables.
- Connectivity and Built-in Speakers
You also need to be very careful about the connectivity. If you have access to modern devices, choose the one with Bluetooth, and others include the Aux and RCA features in your turntable.
On the other hand, if the built-in speakers are not well-equipped, then the whole taste of the music will go in vain. So speakers are also very crucial while choosing the one.
- Portability & Durability
Is the design perfect and portable? Whether it can take the stress of the load or not for a long time. If you find the durable and portable with modern features, then this is your go-for option to choose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What makes a high-end turntable?
A high-end turntable makes less noise and keeps the forearm steady and grooves for better sound quality. In addition, it possesses modern automatic features that make it scalable. Other features include stable speed and compatibility with other devices.
What makes a turntable better than another?
The leading quality that one should look at in the turntable is the sound quality and vibrations. If a turntable produces less resonance than other, then you should go for it.
Are Victrola record players good?
The Victrola record players are one of the best entry-level turntables. It brings better quality and classic touch when you buy the expensive record players, but not that good when you go too cheap models.
In conclusion, we have provided you with the list of the most portable options in the market, from features to the verdict we made after analyzing and personalizing them appropriately. In addition, there is a buying guide you can utilize to choose the best small footprint turntables for your music taste.
You now just need to choose one portable option and start listening.