If you are having issues with your soundbar then we recommend resetting it. Doing this will wrap out all the costume settings, you will be able to flawlessly connect it with other devices.
Resetting the soundbars is very simple and easy, you can do it in less than a minute. The options may vary according to the model of your device but the basic procedure is the same.
Today’s article is about how to reset the Vizio soundbar using a remote or without a remote?
Easy Steps to Reset Vizio Sound Bar
It’s a good idea to reset your soundbar, and it will erase all the corrupt settings that are causing issues with your device. Many times custom settings can create issues while pairing the Bluetooth devices with Vizio Soundbar.
Follow the steps carefully if you want to reset the Vizio soundbar.
- If your device has Bluetooth then locate its button on the panel. Also find the volume down key on the soundbar. Now press and hold both keys together for at least 5-6 seconds. The lights will be flashing there, after 4 times flashing the soundbar will be reset successfully.
- Many soundbars don’t support Bluetooth connectivity. If you also have the same model, then find the input key instead of the Bluetooth key on the panel. Locate the Volume up key and press and hold both keys until the lights start flashing there.
- As I described earlier, things may vary according to your device’s model. Many devices do not rest by pressing the volume up key. You need to locate the volume down key and input. Press and hold both buttons for 5-6 seconds, it will reset the soundbar.
How do I reset my Vizio Sound Bar remote?
Many times the Vizio soundbar remote does not work properly. You can reset the power cycle for fixing the issue. Follow the given steps to reset the Vizio Soundbar remote.
- Get the Vizio soundbar remote.
- Turn off its power and unplug the power cable.
- Now locate the power button on the soundbar.
- After finding the power button, press and hold it for 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord again and turn it on.
- Check if the issue has fixed or not.
By following the procedure, your remote should work if there is any software issue. If it’s still not working, you can sync the soundbar to your TV.
However, we recommend buying a new Vizio soundbar remote, and it will allow you to access all the features and sound enchantments.
You may also check:
If you are facing issues with the soundbar, then we recommend resetting it. You can use its remote or locate the keys on its hardware to reset it. Firmly plug all the cables on the soundbar; loose sockets might damage your device.
Furthermore, if you are using Bluetooth pairing, move the other wireless devices away from the soundbar. We recommend using aluminum foil between the devices, especially if you have a small media room.