If your soundbar flashes white lights, it’s indicating that you have made some changes to it. It may have stopped working due to the costume settings you did.
You may be wondering whether it’s any hardware or software issue. But don’t worry, it’s just a basic setting issue, and here you will know how to get rid of it.
Flashing lights up and down on the soundbar indicates that its programming functions. Many soundbars feature costume light settings to make them more personalized.
However, here is how you can resolve the soundbar flashing white lights issue.
Soundbar Flashing White Lights Solved
Soundbar flashing white lights doesn’t mean it has any hardware issue. It indicates that your soundbar is going through some custom settings. You can simply reset your device to resolve the issue.
There are three easy methods to reset the Vizio soundbar.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth and input keys together until the soundbar starts flashing lights.
- Press the volume up the key with the input button and hold for at least 5-6 seconds. The soundbar will be successfully reset after flashing lights.
- By following the above methods, if your soundbar hasn’t rest, it will be confirmed reset by pressing these keys. You can press and hold the volume down key with the input button for at least 5-6 seconds. The reset lights will be flashing there.
You may also check:
Power off the Soundbar
Many times restarting the soundbar can resolve even major issues. If you are facing any issue, instantly unplug the power cable and wait for a few minutes.
Plug the cable again and check if the problems are fixed or not. Make sure that you have firmly connected the power cord. Also, check if any socket is loose, it may cause the flashing lights.
Upgrade the Firmware
Upgrading the Firmware can resolve many issues with the soundbar. If it’s connected to Wi-Fi, instantly install the Vizio SmartCast App from the Google play store and update its software.
- Open the SmartCast App.
- Go to settings > systems.
- Tap on check for updates.
- Confirm updates from the pop-up.
If your soundbar is flashing white lights there, do not worry because it’s not a hardware issue. You can simply reset it to sort out the matter. Many times restarting the soundbar can resolve the problems. Also, make sure that the device’s software is up-to-date.