Soundbar flashing lights indicate some scenarios happening with it. You may be wondering why your soundbar is not working.
Vizio Soundbar features many settings and configurations to personalize it, but sometimes these settings go wrong. Due to which it may cause issues as its lights start flashing up or fluctuation in sound.
If your Vizio soundbar is flashing lights up and down and you don’t know why then this article may be helpful to you. Moreover, you will also learn how to resolve the issue.
Solved Vizio Sound Bar Lights Flashing Up and Down
Vizio Soundbar flashing white lights is mainly related to the device’s settings and software. There is not a hardware issue with it, so fixing it is pretty straightforward and straightforward. You can get help by using its user manual or trying the following tricks.
- Turn off your soundbar and wait for at least 30 seconds. It does work for many external sound devices when they get issues. After a time, turn it on, the problem might be solved. If it does not solve the case, you can go for the next trick.
- The soundbar in its demo mode flashlights up and down. So, it might be in demo mode. You can resolve it in two ways. Go to the SmartCast app and get it out of demo mode. Or you can use buttons to get rid of this problem.
- Many custom settings also can cause flashing lights. Reset your device, and it will wipe out all the custom settings. The issue might be solved with it.
- Soundbar lights also start flashing up and down when it’s in pairing mode. If your soundbar is in Bluetooth pairing mode, then turn it off to check if the problem is resolved or not.
- Sometimes soundbar issues when the power cable other cords are not connected firmly. If the sockets are loose, you might face the light flashing issue. It also causes power accumulation. Turn off your soundbar and unplug the power cord. Plug it after a few minutes.
- Many soundbars are also providing LED light settings to make the panel fantastic. Many people leave these lights on and dim their room’s light for a relaxing experience. If your soundbar supports LED settings, it must have a setting page for manually explaining its functions.
- Press the Bluetooth and input buttons at the same time. Wait until the light flashes, and it might solve the issue.
Facts & Solution
If your soundbar is flashing lights up and down, then it might be due to its dysfunctional behavior. It often doesn’t affect the performance, but in the long term, it might cause hardware issues.
Flashing lights don’t encounter the same issue every time, and many scenarios may happen with it. The best course of action is to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
You may also check:
Vizio Sound Bar Turning ON/OFF By itself
Vizio Sound Bar Subwoofer Keeps Cutting Out
Turning off the soundbar for a few minutes has been effective in resolving even significant problems. If you are facing light flashing issues, then the most straightforward remedy that you can do is unplug its power cord.
Keep its firmware always up-to-date, and you can use the Vizio SmartCast app for upgrading it. Reset the Vizio Soundbar, and it will resolve if there is any setting issue.